I chose another 5 colours and bound up fabric. However getting close to the show is making my timing tighter, and I had a lot less time to get these done. I probably have 20 more pieces bound up that I did not yet dye at all.
Next I will have to decide how to sew these hems up. Like the first set, I will split a bunch of these into 2/3 and 1/3 sections. Some have patterns across the centre that I want to keep intact.
Its so hard to leave the elastics on until they dry more.
I did open a few, and once again I’m loving the results, working with silk & hemp is fantastic.
I accidentally dyed my thumb ombre. Black was my last colour run, and I must have had a pinhole in my glove by then.
But it was worth it!
As per usual, I can’t wait to get to the next batch already.