Mowhawk Hat


Have been looking at funky wig hats lately…

I hand dyed a bunch of thick mop cotton. Using 8mm needles, I made a bunch of hats testing out some sizes.

cotton8mm05web

cotton8mm04web

cotton8mm03web

cotton8mm02web

cotton8mm01web

Once I had the size right, I made this!

cottonmowhawk8mm03web

cottonmowhawk8mm02web

cottonmowhawk8mm01web

When I have some time I want to make a Rapunzel style wig out of silk!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in FibreArts, Knitting and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s